We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new venture: a women’s lifestyle maximization brand called and/life! The and/life app is now available on iPhone and Android – and without hyperbole, we can say that it will change your life in a lasting and positive way.
What is and/life?
MtoM is partnering with fitness expert Andrea Marcellus to create a supportive, holistic approach to health, wellness, and weight management.
Andrea is a different kind of coach and trainer. She doesn’t use guilt or shame tactics to “motivate” you. She doesn’t expect you to give up carbs forever, or spend 30 days eating rabbit food. She doesn’t want you to subject your body to grueling workouts you’ll never stick with.
Andrea gets where you’re coming from – because she’s been there too. She spent the first 16 years of her career following all the rules for nutrition and fitness. She counted calories meticulously, gave up food she loved and worked out like a maniac… but she still got inconsistent results.
So Andrea threw out the old rules and made her own. For the last eight years, she has said “no” to deprivation and self-punishment, and “yes” to listening to her body and living more mindfully. In her mid-40s, Andrea has never been fitter, happier or healthier – and she has helped her clients in Beverly Hills achieve similar outcomes.
“and/life will help you live your best life, without upending it,” says Andrea. “For real sustainable results, it has to work with your life. By using little tweaks and easy guidelines, you find what works for you – and I’m here to help every step of the way.”
What does and/life offer?
When you use the and/life app, you have everything you need for a happy, healthy life in your pocket. For a monthly subscription that’s lower than a gym membership, it gives you:
- Individualized eating plans with simple recipes using ingredients you choose
- Customized, varied workouts you can filter by length, activity type, and available equipment
- Interactive group classes you can take online with your friends
- A personal tracker for improving your habits and celebrating your wins
and/life is centered on five proven strategies that have helped Andrea transform her own life, and those of many others:
- Practice Personal Authenticity: Embracing all that makes you who you are will calm your heart and open your mind — allowing you to power your life forward.
- Live the Rule of Awesome: Whether it’s chocolate cake, new shoes, a potential new client, or a social event … if it doesn’t make you feel fabulous, don’t do it.
- Strategize Habits: Eliminate decision-making time so that you can direct your time and energy in more fulfilling ways.
- Develop Oppositional Stability: Considering all situations from both sides will provide you with the logic and balance you need to navigate life confidently.
- Allow in the Extraordinary: The road to extraordinary is a little-stolen mile every day…and when you arrive, you’ll know it’s all been worth it.
“I spent so many years in the ‘no thank you’ lifestyle,” says Andrea. “And it’s so boring! When you eat intuitively, your body figures it out, and food becomes your friend again. and/life helps you do what feels good and what tastes good – and it makes it easy, no willpower involved. It’s a much happier way to live, and I want everyone to get there.”
We are ecstatic about launching and/life, and we can’t wait to hear how it makes a difference in your life!
Learn more about and/life and download the app.