JOIN OUR TEAM
MtoM Career Opportunities
Summer 2023 Intern
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- The ability to work with a fast-paced team
- Outstanding writing skills, both creatively and persuasively
- A self-motivated, winning attitude
- An intuitive approach to solving problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Periscope, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter
**Graphic design, or web design, knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Assist with monitoring and listening across all social accounts.
- Support for various marketing campaigns and projects.
- Conduct research on the latest marketing and social media trends.
- Contribute to the overall strategy on platform-specific projects and initiatives
- Assist with the production of content for web and social media, including images, gifs, videos, copywriting, etc.
- Aid in the compilation of monthly social reports for clients.
This is a virtual internship so you can be located anywhere but the majority of your work hours must be between 9-5 ET. This is a paid internship.
MtoM is an equal opportunity employer.