Join the MtoM Team!
Our 2022 summer internship program is currently full. Please feel free to submit your resume for the fall.
Event Planner/Social Media Marketing
MtoM is seeking an independent contractor to provide part-time assistance to the MtoM Client Property Operations team for the execution of on-site activities and coordination of vendors and related businesses.
The contractor will be provided direction by the General Manager of the client and work alongside the marketing, operations, leasing, and events teams. The ideal candidate is results-driven, passionate about authentic community engagement, highly organized, and a creative and innovative problem-solver.
The client location is a unique mix of shopping, dining, and residential offerings attracts a broad and diverse demographic.
- Assist operations teams with the execution of annual brand engagement calendar to meet milestones and established KPIs.
- Support and execute on-site event activities to help generate foot traffic and revenue.
- Partner with the client's Events Manager for guidance on strategy, execution, and process. Collaborate with the client's marketing team, who promotes all programming at the client location, by coordinating with the client partner businesses to obtain materials for collateral for website, email marketing, and social media channels; distribute collateral to partner businesses; on-site placement of promotional assets; and other means of coordination to ensure marketing team and partners have appropriate promotional materials.
- Track and create reports regularly on established success metrics, such as social media engagement, foot traffic, and sales analytics.
- Assist in completion of event contracts, obtaining COI’s, licenses, and keeping event calendar updated.
- Assist in the tracking and preparation of budgets, contracts, vendors, and invoices.
- Solicit and encourage retailer participation / support and integration to marketing / event programs as an effort to promote their business and engagement throughout the client location.
- Partner with retailers to support openings and events.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure the preparation of print and digital marketing and event materials meet expected standards.
- Build and maintain positive and productive relationships with retail partners, local community, and influencers to foster community and amplify brand awareness.
Flexibility to perform duties on-site 32 hours (128 hours monthly) during weekdays, weekends and evenings, as needed, and/or to work from the client office, with necessary equipment, phone, and internet capabilities.
MtoM is an equal opportunity employer.
Social Media Intern Summer 2022
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- The ability to work with a fast-paced team
- Outstanding writing skills, both creatively and persuasively
- A self-motivated, winning attitude
- An intuitive approach to solving problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Periscope, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter
**Graphic design, or web design, knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Assist with monitoring and listening across all social accounts.
- Support for various marketing campaigns and projects.
- Conduct research on the latest marketing and social media trends.
- Contribute to the overall strategy on platform-specific projects and initiatives
- Assist with the production of content for web and social media, including images, gifs, videos, copywriting, etc.
- Aid in the compilation of monthly social reports for clients.
This is a virtual internship so you can be located anywhere but the majority of your work hours must be between 9-5 ET. This is a paid internship.
MtoM is an equal opportunity employer.