JOIN OUR TEAM
MtoM Career Opportunities
Retail Center Event Planner & Social Media Marketer
MtoM is seeking an independent contractor to provide part-time assistance to the MtoM Client Property Operations team for the execution of on-site activities and coordination of vendors and related businesses.
The contractor will be provided direction by the General Manager of the client and work alongside the marketing, operations, leasing, and events teams. The ideal candidate is results-driven, passionate about authentic community engagement, highly organized, and a creative and innovative problem-solver.
The client location is a unique mix of shopping, dining, and residential offerings that attract a broad and diverse demographic.
- Assist operations teams with the execution of the annual brand engagement calendar to meet milestones and established KPIs.
- Support and execute on-site event activities to help generate foot traffic and revenue.
- Partner with the client's Events Manager for guidance on strategy, execution, and process. Collaborate with the client's marketing team, who promotes all programming at the client location, by coordinating with the client's partner businesses to obtain materials for collateral for the website, email marketing, and social media channels; distribute collateral to partner businesses; on-site placement of promotional assets; and other means of coordination to ensure marketing team and partners have appropriate promotional materials.
- Track and create reports regularly on established success metrics, such as social media engagement, foot traffic, and sales analytics.
- Assist in the completion of event contracts, obtaining COIs, and licenses, and keeping the event calendar updated.
- Assist in the tracking and preparation of budgets, contracts, vendors, and invoices.
- Solicit and encourage retailer participation/support and integration to marketing/event programs as an effort to promote their business and engagement throughout the client location.
- Partner with retailers to support openings and events.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure the preparation of print and digital marketing and event materials meet expected standards.
- Build and maintain positive and productive relationships with retail partners, the local community, and influencers to foster community and amplify brand awareness.
Flexibility to perform duties on-site 32 hours (128 hours monthly) during weekdays, weekends and evenings, as needed, and/or to work from the client office, with the necessary equipment, phone, and internet capabilities.
MtoM is an equal-opportunity employer.
Digital Strategist (Richmond-based)
The Digital Strategist will implement the company’s digital marketing on behalf of the assigned clients. Job duties include content strategy, developing brand awareness, and generating inbound traffic. The Digital Strategist is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing clients’ content strategies, creating relevant content, blogging, and leadership. This role is based in Richmond and will include 2-3 days a week on-site at our healthcare client office. The other days will be virtual.
- Content collection at client location
- Photography and video collection onsite utilizing a high-quality smartphone and gimbal as needed
- Account management of onsite client account
- Internal and virtual meetings
- Assist director with client project management
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create and manage all published content (images, videos, and written) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: social media cover images, profile pic, thumbnails..).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns in conjunction with our advertising manager
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Compile reports for clients showing results (ROI).
- Respond to emails/messages/etc. in a timely manner
- Become an advocate for MtoM in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Create blog content and ideas.
- Oversee intern duties and provide them with useful information.
- Provide weekly updates, changes, news, etc to management.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or similar (work experience also considered). Demonstrated experience in social media and digital marketing. Photography skills preferred.
MtoM is an equal-opportunity employer.
Summer 2023 Intern
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- The ability to work with a fast-paced team
- Outstanding writing skills, both creatively and persuasively
- A self-motivated, winning attitude
- An intuitive approach to solving problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Periscope, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter
**Graphic design, or web design, knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Assist with monitoring and listening across all social accounts.
- Support for various marketing campaigns and projects.
- Conduct research on the latest marketing and social media trends.
- Contribute to the overall strategy on platform-specific projects and initiatives
- Assist with the production of content for web and social media, including images, gifs, videos, copywriting, etc.
- Aid in the compilation of monthly social reports for clients.
This is a virtual internship so you can be located anywhere but the majority of your work hours must be between 9-5 ET. This is a paid internship.
MtoM is an equal opportunity employer.