Job Description: The Creative Strategist plans, creates and delivers engaging branded content for clients. The Strategist works with team members on marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities for clients including:
- Design and create graphics and media (i.e.: Social Media Graphics, Blog Graphics, Advertising Graphics, Memes, Gifs, Videos…)
- Design and create special promotions and social ad campaign graphics
- Team collaboration and brainstorming of creative design ideas for clients
- Create relevant content to reach the client’s ideal customers
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written) on all social assigned platforms: including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales.
- Respond to emails/messages/etc. in a timely manner
- Become an advocate for MtoM in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Oversee intern duties and provide them with useful information.
- Provide weekly updates, changes, news, etc. to management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) After Effects is a plus
- Deep understanding of the social landscape, proven competency across multiple platforms and experience managing social media pages with proven success.
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing.
- Measurable examples of success in social media against business goals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Superb written and oral communication skills a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create high quality work within short timeframes.
Entry level position available with internship experience or 1-2 years business experience
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you and let us know why you stand out from the other applicants.